ONLINE ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY OCTOBER 12th!
Hawai‘i Nei 2018 Art Submission
For all adult entries, we are using a new platform for registration called CaFE (www.callforentry.org), allowing artists to have more time for a higher quality presentation.
- Artist must submit an online entry form.
- Artwork must be submitted by October 12th.
- Entry fee must be paid by credit card.
- Photo of artwork is required and must be uploaded during online registration process--no more waiting in line to screen your artwork!
- Initial online screening and jurying will take place Oct. 13th.
- You will be notified by Oct. 15th if your artwork has been selected for the exhibition.
- Final jurying and award selection will take place on Oct. 31st.
- Artwork will be for sale during the exhibition.
- Questions? Please Contact us!
There are two locations to drop off artwork. Please follow the instructions below: